For decades, medicine and pop culture have told us that eating less fat (and exercising more) is the secret to sustained weight loss, health, and longevity.
Yet Americans are sicker and fatter than ever!
Clearly, something isn’t adding up.
My good friend, New York Times bestselling author Dr. Mark Hyman is on a mission to separate the FAT from Fiction during his upcoming event, The Fat Summit January 25 - February 1.
Register for Free now!
In The Fat Summit January 25 - February 1, Dr. Hyman will interview 30+ of the world’s top experts, as they reveal the truth about fat—and what it really takes to lose weight, feel great, and reverse chronic disease.
Here’s a look at what you’ll discover:
- Why eating more fat (and less sugar) actually leads to weight loss
- Whether or not children should eat a high-fat diet
- How carbohydrates impact hunger
- The research on red meat (does “grass-fed” really make a difference?)
- How wellness impacts the financial health of our nation
- The connection between toxins and weight gain How to enjoy healthy meat (with minimal environmental impact)
- The best sources of plant-based fat
- The role of fat in aging
- And much more…
P.S. Forget about New Year’s Resolutions… If you’re ready to lose those extra pounds for good, have more energy immediately, and prevent conditions ranging from heart disease and cancer to diabetes and dementia, you won’t want to miss this FREE event.
Register for FREE
See you there!